Today is one of those days. Everything seems to be annoying to me today. Here’s a list of some things that annoy me. Maybe purging the list in the blog will let me attend the rest of the day in a better mood.
- crumbs in the margarine
- Twitter is acting up yet again today.
- people who pronounce schedule SHED-ool rather than SKEJ-ool. Yes both are correct but the first one irks the hell out of me.
- bumper stickers. They just aren’t funny.
- canned meat. Any meat product that requires a key or a pull tab to access is just unnatural.
- that one of my cats manages to throw up in my left slipper at least one night a week
- wire hangers from the dry cleaner
- that the last 3 “organic” and “green” items I purchased at the grocery store had more packaging (thus creating more trash) than their non-organic or non-green counterparts did.
- people with unnaturally white teeth. I find them creepy and untrustworthy. Plus it reminds me of a certain Friends episode and really… wouldn’t we all be better off without that?
- remakes of great songs. Or even mediocre songs. Did Alanis Morrisette add anything to Seal’s Crazy in her cover of it??
- speaking of remakes… Starsky & Hutch? Charlie’s Angels? The Duke of Hazzard? Was this really necessary?
- forwarded emails that have been forwarded twelve times without any of the headers removed
- Survivor. Enough already.
- Lists that don’t divide equally by 5
What’s annoying you today?